The ANA Mentorship Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with nurses who have more professional experience. This unique online networking and career development opportunity is free and open only to ANA members. Our Mentorship Program reflects the American Nurses Association's commitment to your professional development.
Mentorship Class of 2019-2020 will begin in late October and end in June. Take advantage of this exclusive member benefit and enroll today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- SUPPORT early career RNs or RNs who are transitioning into a new role or into leadership positions
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- INFLUENCE the nursing profession's future leaders
Why Become a Mentee?
- DEVELOP a supportive relationship with an experienced RN
- LEARN to navigate professional challenges in nursing
- GROW your professional network
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
The mentorship program is an invaluable resource for nurses at all levels, both for the mentor and mentee.
- Deidre C. DNP, APRN